- 1981 Ducati TT2Frame no. DM600SL 000022 Engine no. DM600SL 700128Sold for US$40,250 inc. premium
- 1939 Harley-Davidson EL Knucklehead with sidecarEngine no. 39EL1994Sold for US$36,800 inc. premium
- 1972 Harley-Davidson XRTT 750 Road Racer ReplicaFrame no. 1C11004L4Sold for US$32,200 inc. premium
- 1947 Harley-Davidson EL KnuckleheadEngine no. 47EL11283Sold for US$32,200 inc. premium
- 1951 Moto Guzzi Falcone SportFrame no. 29135 Engine no. F93201Sold for US$25,300 inc. premium
- 1940 Indian Sport ScoutFrame no. 640171 Engine no. FD0171Sold for US$23,000 inc. premium
- 1940 Indian ChiefFrame no. 40841 Engine no. CDO365Sold for US$14,950 inc. premium
- 1949 Indian 220cc Gold ArrowEngine no. AD13988Sold for US$9,200 inc. premium
- 1991 Ducati 851Frame no. ZDM1HB6R6MB002140 Engine no. HB6M002234Sold for US$4,025 inc. premium
This auction is now finished. If you are interested in consigning in future auctions, please contact the specialist department. If you have queries about lots purchased in this auction, please contact customer services.
Buyers Premium and Charges
Please Note the Buyer's Premium for this auction is as follows:
The final bid (hammer) price of each lot will be subject to a buyer's premium. For MOTORCYCLE property the premium is 15% on the first $100,000 of the bid price and 10% on any amount of the bid price exceeding $100,000.
ALL BIDDERS MUST AGREE THAT THEY HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD BONHAMS' CONDITIONS OF SALE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM, AND AGREE TO PAY THE BUYER'S PREMIUM AND ANY OTHER CHARGES MENTIONED IN THE NOTICE TO BIDDERS. THIS AFFECTS THE BIDDERS LEGAL RIGHTS.
If you have any complaints or questions about the Conditions of Sale, please contact your nearest customer services team.
The Purchase Price must be paid in full to Bonhams by cashier's check, money order, or wire transfer in United States currency, no later than July 12th at 5pm EST. Upon prior arrangement with Bonhams, the Buyer also may pay for a Lot by personal or business check with approved credit, but the Purchase Price shall not be deemed received and the Lot will not be released until the check has cleared for payment. A processing fee will be assessed on any returned checks. Please note that the amount of cash notes and cash equivalents that can be accepted from a given Buyer may be limited.
For information and estimates on domestic and international transport as well as export licences please contact the Motorcycle Department at [email protected].