- Frederick Gordon Crosby (British 1885-1943), 'Grand Prix du Tourisme - Lyon 1924',Sold for £5,100 inc. premium
- A cased picnic set for six persons by G W Scott & Sons, circa 1909,Sold for £4,080 inc. premium
- A fine Christopher Dresser design cased tea-set for two persons, retailed by Asprey of London, 1905,Sold for £3,825 inc. premium
- A fine 1:8 scale scratch-built model of the 1958 Aston Martin DBR2 by Javan Smith,Sold for £3,570 inc. premium
- A wicker-cased picnic set for six persons by Finnigans, circa 1909,Sold for £1,785 inc. premium
This auction is now finished. If you are interested in consigning in future auctions, please contact the specialist department. If you have queries about lots purchased in this auction, please contact customer services.
ALL BIDDERS MUST AGREE THAT THEY HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD BONHAMS' CONDITIONS OF SALE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM, AND AGREE TO PAY THE BUYER'S PREMIUM AND ANY OTHER CHARGES MENTIONED IN THE NOTICE TO BIDDERS. THIS AFFECTS THE BIDDERS LEGAL RIGHTS.
If you have any complaints or questions about the Conditions of Sale, please contact your nearest customer services team.
Buyers' Premium and Charges
For all Sales categories, buyer's premium excluding Cars, Motorbikes, Wine, Whisky and Coin & Medal sales, will be as follows:
Buyer's Premium Rates
27.5% on the first £10,000 of the hammer price;
25% of the hammer price of amounts in excess of £10,000 up to and including £450,000;
20% of the hammer price of amounts in excess of £450,000 up to and including £4,500,000;
and 14.5% of the hammer price of any amounts in excess of £4,500,000.
VAT at the current rate of 20% will be added to the Buyer's Premium and charges excluding Artists Resale Right.
For payment information please refer to the sale catalog.
For information and estimates on domestic and international shipping as well as export licences please contact Bonhams Shipping Department.
|AR||Artists Resale Right|
|Goods subject to Artists Resale Right Additional Premium.|