- David Hockney (B. 1937)Untitled no. 516, from A Bigger Book: Art Edition DSold for HK$352,500 inc. premium
- Walasse Ting (1929-2010)FlirtationSold for HK$108,375 inc. premium
- Maiko Kobayashi (B. 1977)Untitled (message #2)Sold for HK$108,375 inc. premium
- Daniel Arsham (B. 1980) x DiorFuture Relic: Eroded Clock
HK$80,000 - HK$150,000
- José Parlá (B. 1973)Writers' Bench 149th Street and Grand ConcourseSold for HK$63,750 inc. premium
- Edgar Plans (B. 1977)Juanín and Olivia (Set of Five)Sold for HK$63,750 inc. premium
- Mr Doodle (B. 1994)The DoodlerSold for HK$51,000 inc. premium
This auction is now finished. If you are interested in consigning in future auctions, please contact the specialist department. If you have queries about lots purchased in this auction, please contact customer services.
ALL BIDDERS MUST AGREE THAT THEY HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD BONHAMS' CONDITIONS OF SALE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM, AND AGREE TO PAY THE BUYER'S PREMIUM AND ANY OTHER CHARGES MENTIONED IN THE NOTICE TO BIDDERS. THIS AFFECTS THE BIDDERS LEGAL RIGHTS.
If you have any complaints or questions about the Conditions of Sale, please contact your nearest customer services team.
Buyers' Premium and Charges
For all Sales categories excluding Wine and Whisky:
Buyer's Premium Rates
27.5% up to HK$100,000 of the Hammer Price
25% from HK$100,001 to HK$5,000,000 of the Hammer Price
20% from HK$5,000,001 to HK$50,000,000 of the Hammer Price
14.5% over HK$50,000,000 of the Hammer Price.
For information and estimates on domestic and international shipping as well as export licences please contact Bonhams Shipping Department.