- Getahun Assefa Balcha(Ethiopian, born 1967)Coffee aroma unstretched and unframed.Sold for £8,925 inc. premium
- Ibou Diouf(Senegalese, 1941-2017)Two heads, a KissSold for £5,737.50 inc. premium
- Simon Moroke Lekgetho(South African, 1929-1985)Portrait of a young manSold for £2,295 inc. premium
- Chinwe Ifeoma Chukwuogo-Roy MBE(Nigerian, 1952-2012)Nwankwo Kanu and other fans on Match Day at Highbury stadiumSold for £1,912.50 inc. premium
- Amadou Seck(Senegalese, born 1950)Totem figureSold for £1,402.50 inc. premium
This auction is now finished. If you are interested in consigning in future auctions, please contact the specialist department. If you have queries about lots purchased in this auction, please contact customer services.
ALL BIDDERS MUST AGREE THAT THEY HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD BONHAMS' CONDITIONS OF SALE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM, AND AGREE TO PAY THE BUYER'S PREMIUM AND ANY OTHER CHARGES MENTIONED IN THE NOTICE TO BIDDERS. THIS AFFECTS THE BIDDERS LEGAL RIGHTS.
If you have any complaints or questions about the Conditions of Sale, please contact your nearest customer services team.
Buyers' Premium and Charges
For all Sales categories, buyer's premium excluding Cars, Motorbikes, Wine, Whisky and Coin & Medal sales, will be as follows:
Buyer's Premium Rates
27.5% on the first £10,000 of the hammer price;
25% of the hammer price of amounts in excess of £10,000 up to and including £450,000;
20% of the hammer price of amounts in excess of £450,000 up to and including £4,500,000;
and 14.5% of the hammer price of any amounts in excess of £4,500,000.
VAT at the current rate of 20% will be added to the Buyer's Premium and charges excluding Artists Resale Right.
For payment information please refer to the sale catalog.
For information and estimates on domestic and international shipping as well as export licences please contact Bonhams Shipping Department.
|*||Import low rate|
|VAT on imported items at a preferential rate of 5% on Hammer Price and the prevailing rate on Buyer's Premium.|
|TP||Off site storage location|
|Lot will be moved to an offsite storage location (Cadogan Tate, Auction House Services, 241 Acton Lane, London NW10 7NP, UK) and will only be available for collection from this location at the date stated in the catalogue. Please note transfer and storage charges will apply to any lots not collected after 14 calendar days from the auction date.|