- A Swedish Early 19th Century Papier Peint Circa 1825Sold for £14,000 inc. premium
- An 18th century Aubusson tapestrySold for £12,112.50 inc. premium
- A Fine George III Library BookcaseCirca 1770Sold for £11,475 inc. premium
- A late 19th Century Buttoned Chesterfield sofa made by Howard & Sons Circa 1880Sold for £11,475 inc. premium
- A Large Italian pine cabinetLate 19th CenturySold for £11,475 inc. premium
- A 1940 London Underground Platform Map by H C BeckLondon Transport Code: 40 - 3124G - 2000 H C BeckSold for £10,837.50 inc. premium
- A large pair of Venetian De Majo twelve light Glass chandeliersDesigned by Francesco Dei RossiSold for £10,200 inc. premium
- A limed oak sideboard by André SornayFrance, circa 1940Sold for £8,925 inc. premium
- A French Burr Wood and Ebonised Bureau Mazarin18th CenturySold for £8,287.50 inc. premium
- An Italian Paolo Buffa CredenzaCirca 1940sSold for £8,287.50 inc. premium
This auction is now finished. If you are interested in consigning in future auctions, please contact the specialist department. If you have queries about lots purchased in this auction, please contact customer services.
ALL BIDDERS MUST AGREE THAT THEY HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD BONHAMS' CONDITIONS OF SALE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM, AND AGREE TO PAY THE BUYER'S PREMIUM AND ANY OTHER CHARGES MENTIONED IN THE NOTICE TO BIDDERS. THIS AFFECTS THE BIDDERS LEGAL RIGHTS.
If you have any complaints or questions about the Conditions of Sale, please contact your nearest customer services team.
Buyers' Premium and Charges
For all Sales categories, buyer's premium excluding Cars, Motorbikes, Wine, Whisky and Coin & Medal sales, will be as follows:
Buyer's Premium Rates
27.5% on the first £10,000 of the hammer price;
25% of the hammer price of amounts in excess of £10,000 up to and including £450,000;
20% of the hammer price of amounts in excess of £450,000 up to and including £4,500,000;
and 14.5% of the hammer price of any amounts in excess of £4,500,000.
VAT at the current rate of 20% will be added to the Buyer's Premium and charges excluding Artists Resale Right.
Strictly by appointment only between 9.30-16.30 (Monday -Friday). Please contact Cadogan Tate via the details provided to arrange your collection. Photographic ID will be required at collection & if a 3rd Party is collecting, written authorisation from the buyer is required in advance. Such 3rd Party ID will be requested at the time of collection.
For payment information please refer to the sale catalog.
For shipping enquiries, please contact Alban Shipping quoting your client number.
Storage charges after 26th Feb: Small items charges will be £3.05+vat per day. Large items £6.05+vat per day.
Handling Charges: £45+vat per large lot, £22.50+vat per small lot
Loss and Damage: Extended Liability cover for the value of the Hammer Price will be charged at 0.6% but will not exceed the total value of other transfer and storage charges.
(All above charges apply every day including weekends and Public Holidays)
|Ф||Item contains or is made of ivory|
|This lot contains or is made of ivory. The United States Government has banned the import of ivory into the USA.|
|VAT at the prevailing rate on Hammer Price and Buyer's Premium.|
|AR||Artists Resale Right|
|Goods subject to Artists Resale Right Additional Premium.|
|Subject to CITES regulations when exporting items outside of the EU, see clause 13.|