- A gilt bronze figure of manjushriCirca 1900 or laterSold for US$15,300 inc. premium
- A Sino-Tibetan embroidered thangka of Hayagriva19th centurySold for US$14,025 inc. premium
- A large famille verte enameled porcelain 'peony' chargerKangxi periodSold for US$4,080 inc. premium
- Sochiro Tomioka (1922-1994)Snow sceneSold for US$3,825 inc. premium
- A pair of blue and white porcelain moon flask vasesLate 19th centurySold for US$2,805 inc. premium
- A boxwood carving of 'Three friends of winter'Sold for US$1,785 inc. premium
- A small blue and white porcelain brush potKangxi periodSold for US$1,785 inc. premium
- A pair of cinnabar lacquer vasesLate Qing/Republic periodSold for US$828.75 inc. premium
This auction is now finished. If you are interested in consigning in future auctions, please contact the specialist department. If you have queries about lots purchased in this auction, please contact customer services.
ALL BIDDERS MUST AGREE THAT THEY HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD BONHAMS' CONDITIONS OF SALE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM, AND AGREE TO PAY THE BUYER'S PREMIUM AND ANY OTHER CHARGES MENTIONED IN THE NOTICE TO BIDDERS. THIS AFFECTS THE BIDDERS LEGAL RIGHTS.
If you have any complaints or questions about the Conditions of Sale, please contact your nearest customer services team.
Buyers' Premium and Charges
For all Sales categories excluding Arms & Armor, Coins and Medals, Motor Cars, Motorcycles, Wine & Whisky
27.5% on the first $12,500 of the hammer price;
25% of the hammer price of amounts in excess of $12,500 up to and including $600,000;
20% of the hammer price of amounts in excess of $600,000 up to and including $6,000,000;
and 14.5% of the hammer price of any amounts in excess of $6,000,000.
Payment for purchases may be made in or by (a) cash, (b) cashier's check or money order, (c) personal check with approved credit drawn on a U.S. bank, (d) wire transfer or other immediate bank transfer, or (e) Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit, charge or debit card for returning clients only. Please note that the amount of cash notes and cash equivalents that can be accepted from a given purchaser may be limited.
For information and estimates on domestic and international shipping as well as export licenses please contact Bonhams Shipping Department.
|W||Shipping & handling restrictions apply|
|If the lot is not picked up immediately following the auction it may be removed to an offsite storage location for collection. Please contact the salesroom location for further details including dates of removal and applicable charges.|