- Breitling. An 18K gold manual wind square wristwatchRef: 183, Circa 1950Sold for £1,625 inc. premium
- Longines. An 18K gold manual wind bracelet watchCirca 1980Sold for £1,500 inc. premium
- Tusal. A 14K gold manual wind bracelet watchCirca 1960Sold for £1,062.50 inc. premium
- Longines. A lady's 18K gold manual wind bracelet watchCirca 1970Sold for £1,000 inc. premium
- Itay Noy. A stainless steel manual wind dual sided wristwatchDU-MC, Edition No.33/99, Sold 10th May 2012Sold for £875 inc. premium
- Girard Perregaux. A white gold plated and diamond set manual wind wristwatchRef: B2140, Circa 1960Sold for £875 inc. premium
- Chronographe Suisse. An 18K gold manual wind chronograph wristwatchSold for £812.50 inc. premium
- Tutima. A stainless steel manual wind chronograph wristwatchFlieger Chronograph 1941, Ref: 783-01, Sold 5th July 2011Sold for £812.50 inc. premium
- Omega. An 18K gold manual wind wristwatchCirca 1950Sold for £750 inc. premium
This auction is now finished. If you are interested in consigning in future auctions, please contact the specialist department. If you have queries about lots purchased in this auction, please contact customer services.
ALL BIDDERS MUST AGREE THAT THEY HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD BONHAMS' CONDITIONS OF SALE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM, AND AGREE TO PAY THE BUYER'S PREMIUM AND ANY OTHER CHARGES MENTIONED IN THE NOTICE TO BIDDERS. THIS AFFECTS THE BIDDERS LEGAL RIGHTS.
If you have any complaints or questions about the Conditions of Sale, please contact your nearest customer services team.
Buyers' Premium and Charges
For all Sales categories, buyer's premium excluding Cars, Motorbikes, Wine, Whisky and Coin & Medal sales, will be as follows:
Buyer's Premium Rates
27.5% on the first £10,000 of the hammer price;
25% of the hammer price of amounts in excess of £10,000 up to and including £450,000;
20% of the hammer price of amounts in excess of £450,000 up to and including £4,500,000;
and 14.5% of the hammer price of any amounts in excess of £4,500,000.
VAT at the current rate of 20% will be added to the Buyer's Premium and charges excluding Artists Resale Right.
For payment information please refer to the sale catalog.
For information and estimates on domestic and international shipping as well as export licences please contact Bonhams Shipping Department.
|Subject to CITES regulations when exporting items outside of the EU, see clause 13.|