- Girard Perregaux. A stainless steel automatic calendar bracelet watchModel: SeahawkSold for £875 inc. premium
- Bulgari. An aluminum and rubber automatic calendar wristwatchSold for £812.50 inc. premium
- MeisterSinger. A stainless steel automatic calendar wristwatchEdition: NeoSold for £750 inc. premium
- Tissot. A stainless steel manual wind wristwatchSold for £687.50 inc. premium
- Zeno-Watch. A stainless steel manual wind wrist watch with power reserve and moon phaseModel: Reserve de MarcheSold for £687.50 inc. premium
- Ritmo Mundo. A large rose gold plated manual wind cushion form wristwatchModel: CenturionSold for £525 inc. premium
- Telda Chronographe. An 18K gold manual wind chronograph wristwatchSold for £500 inc. premium
- Glycine. A stainless steel manual wind wristwatchModel: IncursoreSold for £237.50 inc. premium
This auction is now finished. If you are interested in consigning in future auctions, please contact the specialist department. If you have queries about lots purchased in this auction, please contact customer services.
ALL BIDDERS MUST AGREE THAT THEY HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD BONHAMS' CONDITIONS OF SALE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM, AND AGREE TO PAY THE BUYER'S PREMIUM AND ANY OTHER CHARGES MENTIONED IN THE NOTICE TO BIDDERS. THIS AFFECTS THE BIDDERS LEGAL RIGHTS.
If you have any complaints or questions about the Conditions of Sale, please contact your nearest customer services team.
Buyers' Premium and Charges
For all Sales categories, buyer's premium excluding Cars, Motorbikes, Wine, Whisky and Coin & Medal sales, will be as follows:
Buyer's Premium Rates
27.5% on the first £10,000 of the hammer price;
25% of the hammer price of amounts in excess of £10,000 up to and including £450,000;
20% of the hammer price of amounts in excess of £450,000 up to and including £4,500,000;
and 14.5% of the hammer price of any amounts in excess of £4,500,000.
VAT at the current rate of 20% will be added to the Buyer's Premium and charges excluding Artists Resale Right.
For payment information please refer to the sale catalog.
For information and estimates on domestic and international shipping as well as export licences please contact Bonhams Shipping Department.
|Subject to CITES regulations when exporting items outside of the EU, see clause 13.|