Closing date: 12 Oct 2020
Application Process for Spring Session will begin on January 20, 2014
Internship Opportunities, USA
"The ultimate hands-on experience for someone with an interest in art." states a former Bonhams intern.
The purpose of our internship program is to introduce the student of art and art history to the world of art appraising and merchandising. Interns will work with specialists in a chosen field of interest where they will gain an overall perspective of the auction business.
● Open to junior and senior undergraduates, graduate students and college graduates.
● International applicants are welcome. In order to be
eligible to work in the United States, the selected candidate must have a J-1 visa or F-1 visa with Employment Authorization Card.
Spring: February – mid-May
Summer: June – mid-August
Autumn: September – mid-December
Program Schedule & Compensation
● 15 hours per week, preferably 2 full days
● The Intern will be paid the current local minimum wage for every hour worked
The application process for each session will start and end as follows:
Session: <Application Start Date> <Application Deadline>
Spring: January 20th - January 31th
Summer: April 1st - April 30th
Autumn: August 1st - August 31st
Submit via email to:
• Cover letter, stating the department you are applying for.
We appreciate your interest in Bonhams' Internship Program.