A silver model of a church with timepiece
by Elkington & Co Ltd, London 1905
Realistically modelled as St. Mark's church, Broxley, Kent, the front door and portico detaching to reveal a copper chassis for the winding mechanism, raised on a wood base applied with presentation plaque engraved: "T.C Dewey Esqre JP by the congregations of the Parish Church & St. Mark's Church, Bromley, Kent on his retirement from the office of Church Warden, 16 December 1905", height 25cm, length 54.8cm.
- Please note that St. Mark's church is in Bromley, Kent and not Broxley. It has been suggested that the model depicts Bromley Parish church, where Dewey was also a warden.