A collection of ticket stubs from the 2001-2002 season of the World Champion New England Patriots, including: ticket stubs to all eight 2001 home games including the legendary September 23, 2001 game in which sixth round draft pick Tom Brady took over at Quarterback for an injured Drew Bledsoe; a ticket stub to the January 19, 2002 Divisional Playoff Game against the Oakland Raiders, forever known as the "Tuck Rule" Game; and a September 22, 2002 ticket stub against the Kansas City Chiefs, the first to picture Tom Brady on the ticket itself. These tickets represent the very genesis of the New England Patriots dynasty.
The tickets comprise:
- Patriots vs Kansas City Chiefs, Foxboro Stadium, September 22, 2002, with Tom Brady illustrated
- Patriots vs Cleveland Browns, Foxboro Stadium, December 9, 2001, with John Hannah and Bruce Armstrong illustrated
- Patriots vs Miami Dolphins, Foxboro Stadium, December 22, 2001
- Patriots vs New Orleans Saints, Foxboro Stadium, November 25, 2001, with Mike Haynes and Ty Law illustrated
- Patriots vs St. Louis Rams, Foxboro Stadium, November 18, 2001, with Russ Francis and Ben Coates illustrated
- Patriots vs Buffalo Bills, Foxboro Stadium, November 11, 2001, with Andre Tippett and Chris Slade illustrated
- Patriots vs San Diego Chargers, Foxboro Stadium, October 14, 2001, with Stanley Morgan and Terry Glenn illustrated
- Patriots vs Indianapolis Colts, Foxboro Stadium, September 30, 2001, with Tim Fox and Lawyer Milloy illustrated
- Patriots vs New York Jets, Foxboro Stadium, September 23, 2001, with Steve Grogan and Drew Bledsoe illustrated; and a Ticketron ticket for Patriots AFC Wildcard/Divisional Playoff Game, 2002
Largest: 7 x 3 1/4 in.