14 titles from the Ginsburg library:
1. FRANCAIS, JACQUES and ISABELLE FRANCAIS, Photographer. The Doctor Herbert Axelrod Stradivari Quartet. Privately printed. With inserted letter from Justice Sandra Day O'Connor on Supreme Court Letterhead, explaining: "The enclosed book is from Dr. & Mrs. Herbert Axelrod, donors of the Stradivarius quartet instruments which we will hear at tomorrow's concert. Sincerely, Sandra." Inscribed to Ruth Bader Ginsburg by Herbert Axelrod.
2. SCHAFFER, KAREN A. and NEVA GARNER GREENWOOD. Maud Powell: Pioneer American Violinist. Hardcover with jacket. Arlington, VA: Maud Powell Foundation, 1988. Inscribed by the author to Ruth Bader Ginsburg, dated 1994.
3. GARMENT, LEONARD. Crazy Rhythm. New York: Times Books, 1997. Hardcover with jacket. Bookplate of Ruth and Martin Ginsburg.
4. PAPERNO, DMITRY. Notes of a Moscow Pianist. Portland, OR: Amadeus Press, 1998. Hardcover with jacket. Bookplate of Ruth and Martin Ginsburg.
5. STERN, ISAAC, with CHAIM POTOK. My First 79 Years. New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 1999. Signed by Isaac Stern on the title page. Gift inscription to Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the flyleaf, dated November 5, 2009.
6. WESTHEIMER, DR. RUTH K. Musically Speaking. A Life Through Song. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 2003. Inscribed to Justice Ginsburg by Westheimer, and also signed by Westheimer on a presentation label of the Jewish Community High School of the Bay.
7. HUNEKER, JAMES. The Steinway Collection. Paintings of Great Composers. Pompton Pines, NJ: Amadeus Press for Classical Music Today, LLC, 2005. Gift inscription to Justice Ginsburg.
8. DRUCKER, EUGENE. The Savior. A Novel. New York: Simon & Schuster, 2007. Paperback. Inscribed by the author to Justice Ginsburg.
9. LEON, DONNA. Handel's Bestiary. New York: Atlantic Monthly Press, 2010. Hardcover. Inscribed by the author to Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
10. DAVIS, MICHAEL ROLLAND. A Walk on the Wild Side. Palm Springs, CA: The Ivory Classics Foundation, 2011. Hardcover with jacket. With lengthy inscription from the author to Justice Ginsburg.
11. POLLACK, HOWARD. Marc Blitzstein. New York: Oxford University Press, 2012. Hardcover with jacket. Inscribed by the author to Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
12. NEUBORNE, BURT. Madison's Music. New York: The New Press, 2014. Paperback. Inscribed by the author on the inside front cover: "I remember the ACLU days."
13. SHARON ISBIN AND THE PACIFICA QUARTET. Souvenirs of Spain and Italy (Compact disc). Inscribed on the cover by Isbin and the members of the quartet to Justice Ginsburg.
14. LAITMAN, LORI. Living in the Body (Compact disc). Inscribed on the cover by Lori Laitman to Ruth Bader Ginsburg.