16 titles from the Ginsburg library:
1. KOTZ, MARY LYNN. Rauschenberg/Art and Life. New York: Harry N. Abrams, 1990. Hardcover with jacket. Inscribed by the author to Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
2. WILSON, JANET, editor. National Museum of American Art. Washington, DC: Smithsonian Institution, 1995. Hardcover with jacket. Inscribed to Justice Ginsburg by Elizabeth Brown, Director of the National Museum of American Art.
3. RIFKIN, NED. Sean Scully. Twenty Years, 1976-1995. Atlanta, GA: High Museum of Art, 1995. Exhibition catalog. Inscribed by the author to Justice Ginsburg.
4. HUNT, SWANEE, photographer. Witness. [Vienna]: Galerie Nachst St. Stephan, n.d. Exhibition catalog. Paperback. Inscribed to Marty and Ruth Ginsburg by Ambassador Swanee Hunt, dated July 1995.
5. MATHEWS, NANCY MOWLL. Cassatt, a Retrospective. N.p.: Hugh Lauter Levin Associates, 1996. Exhibition catalog. Gift inscription to Ruth Bader Ginsburg from the AALS Section on Women in Legal Education, January, 1997.
6. LINOWITZ, TONI. The Watercolors of Toni Linowitz. N.p., 1997. Exhibition catalog. Paperback. Inscribed generically on the cover and signed by the artist.
7. ROSENBLUM, NAOMI. A History of Women Photographers. Paris, London and New York: Abbeville Press, 1994. Birthday gift inscription to Justice Ginsburg dated March 1997.
8. BURT, SARAH L. The Book Room: Georgia O'Keefe's Library at Abiquiu. New York: The Grolier Club, 1997. Exhibition catalog. Inscribed to Justice Ginsburg by Juan Hamilton, co-curator of the exhibition.
9. NEWLANDS, ANNE. Canadian Art From Its Beginnings to 2000. Buffalo, NY: Firefly Books, 2000. Hardcover with jacket. Bookplate of Ruth and Martin Ginsburg.
10. ROTHKO, MARK. The Artist's Reality. Philosophies of Art. New Haven: Yale University Press, 2004. Exhibition catalog. Inscribed by editor Christopher Rothko (the artist's son) to Justice Ginsburg.
11. FIENUP-RIORDAN, ANN. Yuungnaqpiallerput. The Way We Genuinely Live. Seattle: University of Washington Press/Anchorage Museum, 2007. Exhibition catalog. Paperback. Inscribed to the Ginsburgs from the Anchorage Museum, and with the business card of Dr. Suzi Jones, Deputy Director of the Anchorage Museum, loosely inserted.
12. HUONG, BUI NHU. The Art World of Thanh Chuong. Hanoi: Thang Long Gallery, 2007. Exhibition catalog. Paperback. Inscribed by the artist Thanh Chuong to Justice Ginsburg in Vietnamese.
13. GILMORE, MATTHEW and ANDREW BRODIE SMITH. Historic Photos of Washington, D.C. Nashville, TN and Paducah, KY: Turner Publishing Company, 2007. Hardcover with jacket. Presentation label to Justice Ginsburg on the occasion of the 18th International Congress of Comparative Law, July 2010.
14. GOODACRE, GLENNA. Glenna Goodacre: Sculpture. Santa Fe, NM: Encantado Press, 2009. Exhibition catalog. Inscribed by the sculptor, and with personal bookplate of Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
15. HAMILTON, JUAN. Juan Hamilton. New York: Robert Miller Gallery, 1987. Exhibition catalog. Paperback. Inscribed by Hamilton to Ruth Bader Ginsburg, dated 2014.
16. GARRARD, MARY D. and KIMBERLY L. DENNIS. Dangerous Women. New York: Scala Art Publications, 2018. Exhibition catalog. Hardcover with jacket.