Bonhams has a very good history representing Porsche at auction. World
records have been made and bars have been raised. This year it appears that this relationship is still on track as Bonhams is pleased to represent some very significant and interesting Porsche
cars at its Scottsdale Sale on January 19th.
In addition to the highly noteworthy ex-Works, ex-Scooter Patrick, 1967 USRRC Two Liter Championship-winning 1967 Porsche 906E Einspritzrung 'Long Nose, Short Tail' Endurance Racing Coupe, featured will be:
• A very rare "bent window" 1954 Porsche 356A Reutter Coupe with matching numbers 2
• An original barn-find 1955 Porsche 356A Speedster just recently unearthed in the Pacific Northwest
• A beautifully restored 1964 Porsche 356SC Cabriolet
• An authentic and sublime 1964 Porsche 356SC Sunroof Coupe
• A 1969 Porsche 911S Coupe in racing trim
• The ex-Ted Hulse Racing, multiple-time Daytona 24 Hours and 12 Hours of Sebring veteran, a 1977 Porsche 911S/RSR IMSA Racing Coupe
• The ex-Richard Lloyd Racing, 1987 Norisring FIA World Sports Prototype Championship-winning 1987 Porsche Typ 962 Group C Racing Coupe
These and other sports and racing cars, for which Bonhams has become renowned, will be offered at the first-ever Bonhams Scottsdale Sale at the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa in the heart of sunny Scottsdale (near Phoenix), Arizona, on Thursday, January 19th.
To register to bid, remotely or in person, order a catalog, or learn more about these and other consignments, visit bonhams.com/scottsdale. Alternatively, interested collectors may call 415-391-4000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
NOTES FOR EDITORS
Bonhams, founded in 1793, is one of the world's largest auctioneers of fine art and antiques. The present company was formed by the merger in November 2001 of Bonhams & Brooks and Phillips Son & Neale. In August 2002, the company acquired Butterfields, the principal firm of auctioneers on the West Coast of America. Today, Bonhams offers more sales than any of its rivals, through two major salerooms in London: New Bond Street and Knightsbridge; and a further three in the UK regions and Scotland. Sales are also held in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Carmel, New York and Connecticut in the USA; and Germany, France, Monaco, Hong Kong and Australia. Bonhams has a worldwide network of offices and regional representatives in 25 countries offering sales advice and appraisal services in 60 specialist areas. For a full listing of upcoming sales, plus details of Bonhams specialist departments go to www.bonhams.com