Application Process for Fall Session now open! It will close on August 22, 2014
Internship Available in:
● Fine Arts New York
● Asian Art San Francisco
● Furniture and Decorative Art San Francisco
"The ultimate hands-on experience for someone with an interest in art." states a former Bonhams intern.
The purpose of our internship program is to introduce the student of art and art history to the world of art appraising and merchandising. Interns will work with specialists in a chosen field of interest where they will gain an overall perspective of the auction business.
● Open to junior and senior undergraduates, graduate students and college graduates.
● International applicants are welcome. In order to be
eligible to work in the United States, the selected candidate must have a J-1 visa or F-1 visa with Employment Authorization.
Spring: February – mid-May
Summer: June – mid-August
Fall: September – mid-December
Program Schedule & Compensation
● 15 hours per week, preferably 2 full days
● The Intern will be paid the current local minimum wage for every hour worked
The application process for each session will start and end as follows:
Spring: January 20th - January 31th
Summer: April 1st - April 30th
Fall: August 1st - August 22nd
Submit cover letter and resume via email to:
Subject line: Fall Internship - The name of the department you are applying for based on the internships available.
We appreciate your interest in Bonhams' Internship Program.