Closing date: 12 Oct 2020
Internship Opportunities, USA
"The ultimate hands-on experience for someone with an interest in art." states a former Bonhams intern.
The purpose of our internship program is to introduce the student of art and art history to the world of art appraising and merchandising. Interns will work with specialists in a chosen field of interest where they will gain an overall perspective of the auction business.
● Open to junior and senior undergraduates, graduate students and college graduates.
● International applicants are welcome. In order to be eligible to work in the United States, the selected candidate must have either a J-1 or F-1 visa.
Summer: June – mid-August
Autumn: September – mid-December
Spring: February – mid-May
Program Schedule & Compensation
● 15 hours per week, preferably 2 full days
● The Intern will be paid the current local minimum wage for every hour worked
The application process for each session will start and end as follows:
Session: <Application Start Date> <Application Deadline>
Summer: April 1st - April 30th
Fall: July 1st - July 31st
Winter: January 1st - January 31st
Speciality departments with internships available will be posted one week before the application start date.
Submit via email to Email: email@example.com.
Email Recruitment US
• Cover letter, stating the top 3 specialty departments in which you have an interest based on internships available.
We appreciate your interest in Bonhams' Internship Program.