Los Angeles, CA
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA
The Application Process is now open! It will close on September 4, 2015.
Internship Available in:
• Made In California / Impressionist / Modern & Contemporary Art departments. Kindly check under 'Employment Opportunities' for more detailed information.
• Sorry, nothing available at this time.
We have several immediate opportunities in the departments listed below. Kindly check under 'Employment Opportunities' for more detailed information.
• Asian Art
• Native American
• Prints & Photographs
"The ultimate hands-on experience for someone with an interest in art." states a former Bonhams intern.
The purpose of our internship program is to introduce the student of art and art history to the world of art appraising and merchandising. Interns will work with specialists in a chosen field of interest where they will gain an overall perspective of the auction business.
● Open to junior and senior undergraduates, graduate students and college graduates.
● International applicants are welcome. In order to be eligible to work in the United States, the selected candidate must have a J-1 visa or F-1 visa including Employment Authorization.
Spring: March – mid-June
Summer: mid-June – August
Fall: September – mid-December
Program Schedule & Compensation
● 15 hours per week, preferably 2 full days
● The Intern will be paid the current local minimum wage for every hour worked
Submit cover letter and resume via email to: HumanResource US
Subject line should read: INTERNSHIP + the name of the department for which you are applying, based on the internships available.
Thank you - We appreciate your interest in the Bonhams Internship Program!