Los Angeles, CA
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA
Application Process for Summer Session now open! It will close on May 8, 2015.
Internship Available in:
• Fine Books & Manuscripts
• Furniture & Decorative Arts – We have an immediate need. Please check under 'Employment Opportunities' for posting.
• African, Oceanic & Pre-Columbian Art
• Public Relations – We have an immediate need. Please check under 'Employment Opportunities' for posting.
"The ultimate hands-on experience for someone with an interest in art." states a former Bonhams intern.
The purpose of our internship program is to introduce the student of art and art history to the world of art appraising and merchandising. Interns will work with specialists in a chosen field of interest where they will gain an overall perspective of the auction business.
● Open to junior and senior undergraduates, graduate students and college graduates.
● International applicants are welcome. In order to be eligible to work in the United States, the selected candidate must have a J-1 visa or F-1 visa including Employment Authorization.
Spring: March – mid-June
Summer: mid-June – August
Fall: September – mid-December
Program Schedule & Compensation
● 15 hours per week, preferably 2 full days
● The Intern will be paid the current local minimum wage for every hour worked
Submit cover letter and resume via email to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line should read: SUMMER Internship + the name of the department you are applying for based on the internships available.
Thank you - We appreciate your interest in the Bonhams Internship Program.