Closing date: 12 Oct 2020
Application Process for Summer Session now open! It will close on May 5, 2014
Internship Opportunities, USA
"The ultimate hands-on experience for someone with an interest in art." states a former Bonhams intern.
The purpose of our internship program is to introduce the student of art and art history to the world of art appraising and merchandising. Interns will work with specialists in a chosen field of interest where they will gain an overall perspective of the auction business. Please review our website to become familiar with the specialty departments in your selected location. While every department does not offer an internship each session, applicants are encouraged to express their choices. Please see 'Application Process' below.
● Open to junior and senior undergraduates, graduate students and college graduates.
● International applicants are welcome. In order to be
eligible to work in the United States, the selected candidate must have a J-1 visa or F-1 visa with Employment Authorization Card.
Spring: February – mid-May
Summer: June – mid-August
Autumn: September – mid-December
Program Schedule & Compensation
● 15 hours per week, preferably 2 full days
● The Intern will be paid the current local minimum wage for every hour worked
The application process for each session will start and end as follows:
Spring: January 20th - January 31th
Summer: April 1st - April 30th
Autumn: August 1st - August 31st
Submit via email to:
• Cover letter, in order of importance, let us know the top 3 departments which are of interest.
We appreciate your interest in Bonhams' Internship Program.