We are looking for an Operations Manager to manage all aspects of property and facility operations for our New York office including facilities supervision, exhibition installation, auction and event set up and take down, photography coordination, property movement, storage and logistics, loss/damage management and shipping and operations crew supervision. Additional responsibilities include gallery security, coordination of interoffice and overseas logistics and shipments of auction property coming in to our New York gallery and storage partner location; provide back up for IT related issues to in house IT Coordinator.
• Experience in managing warehouse operations required.
• Well-developed organization and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• PC literate, including all Microsoft Office applications.
• Detail oriented and must have an ability to multitask, conduct problem research and complete projects on deadline.
• Ability to work weekends and overtime as needed.
• Capable of performing physical tasks including: lifting, pushing, pulling items using proper lifting/moving techniques with a minimum weight of 50 lbs.
This is a full time exempt salaried position. We will offer full benefits including medi-cal, dental, vision, 401k, Life and AD&D, to name a few. If interested, please forward your cover letter (including salary requirements) and resume to :
Recruitment US and put in the subject box "Operations Manager NY Jun13".