Our Client Service department in San Francisco is seeking an organized and enthusi-astic individual to provide effective customer service to Bonhams customers via email, phones, and face-to-face contact.
The right candidate will need to have the ability to answer and resolve all customer issues in a professional manner by utilizing internal resources for problem solving and research. The ability to work overtime and/or weekends is an important re-quirement of this position. The ability to assist with coordination of off site and on site events and projects in a timely manner.
Some Qualifications for this position are as follows:
• Excellent communication skills. We require someone with absolute fluency in reading, writing, speaking, and comprehending professional level English.
• Mandarin speaker required.
• The ability to prioritize and multitask various duties such as problem solving research, department functions, and phone calls while maintaining a polite and professional demeanor.
• A detail-oriented and organized working personality, with the ability to op-erate both independently and within a team environment.
• The ability to complete problem research and projects in a timely manner; to learn quickly and accurately, and to work effectively in a fast-paced environ-ment with hard deadlines and in extremely stressful situations.
• Proficiency using MS Word, Excel and Outlook with the ability to learn pro-prietary applications, such as our business enterprise system.
We offer an excellent benefit package with this hourly regular full-time position, in-cluding medical, dental & vision insurances, company-paid life and AD&D insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off accrual and optional domestic partner benefits.
Please send your cover letter, salary requirements and resume with reference "Client Relations Jun13" in the subject box to Recruitment US.