Bonhams is pleased to offer an internship placement in the 19th Century Paintings Department in New Bond Street.
You will gain excellent insight into the workings of a busy auction house while having hands-on experience. You will get to shadow leading specialists and will be able to experience the buzz of sale days.
The placement is 3 months on a full-time, Monday to Friday basis, starting mid April 2013. You will have the opportunity to learn the day to day tasks as well as gain an insight into the world of Fine Art.
You will need to show a proven interest in the auction business, be over the age of 17 and for international applicants, be either an EU citizen, have a valid UK work permit or a UK student visa.
Please email Internship with the following information:
• Your CV, outlining your up-to-date studies and work experience
• Contact details with address, telephone number and email address
• Cover letter describing what you hope to gain from your placement at Bonhams
• Contact details of 2 referees, with their telephone numbers and email addresses
• Copy of proof of UK/EU citizenship, valid UK work permit or UK student visa