We currently have a vacancy for an Assistant European Financial Controller to work within our busy management accounts team.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Managing & developing the management accounts team (5 people)
• Supervising and quality controlling the production of all management information
• Questioning and assisting specialist departments with financial matters
• Managing all aspects of the annual audit, including the drafting of statutory accounts (under IFRS)
• Assist with annual budget and re-forecast, including detailed cash flow projections
• Ensuring that all control accounts are reconciled and reviewed
• Banking and treasury responsibilities
• Liaising with tax and finance advisors for the non-UK divisions
You will be a qualified accountant, have excellent organizational and communication skills and be computer literate. You should also have a reasonable number of years' relevant experience. You will also demonstrate the ability to work on your own and as a member of a team. You will work well under pressure. A second language would be advantageous but is not essential.
Please send a full CV and covering letter to, The Personnel Department, 101 New Bond Street, London W1S 1SR or e-mail Recruitment by 21st February 2013.