BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY.
1. Photograph Signed ("Elizabeth R") and dated 1952, seated portrait of Queen Elizabeth II wearing the crown jewels, in morocco picture frame with gilt royal monogram.
2. Photograph Signed ("Philip") and dated 1952, seated portrait of Duke Philip of Edinburgh in uniform, in morocco picture frame with gilt royal monogram.
3. Photograph Signed ("Wallis Duchess of Windsor" and "Edward Duke of Windsor") and inscribed "To Lauris and Isabelle," dated 1963, head and shoulders profile portrait by CECIL BEATON with studio stamp on verso and photographer's signature partially cut off in lower mount, in morocco picture frame with gilt royal monogram.
4. Group photograph of Queen Elizabeth, Duke Philip, General and Mrs. Norstad meeting at the Norstad residence outside Paris, "Nato Unclassified" and caption stamp to verso.
5. Photograph Signed ("Fabiola" and "Baudouin") and inscribed "Au Commandant Supreme" etc, dated "X-1962"), color print wedding photo of Queen Fabiola and King Baudouin of Belgium, in picture frame with miniature crown, faded.
Gelatin silver prints, 7 5/8 x 7 1/2 to 11 1/2 x 7 5/8 inches, 1957-63.
Provenance: property from the estate of General and Mrs. Lauris Norstad.
A handsome group of photographs signed or inscribed by royals to American GENERAL LAURIS NORSTAD and his wife Isabelle. Norstad (1907-1988) served as Supreme Allied Commander of NATO from 1956-63. The inscribed photo of the Duke and Duchess of Windsor is by Cecil Beaton.