GRUMMAN LUNAR MODULE ARCHIVE.
1. NASA/GRUMMAN Apollo Lunar Module. Rare original transgraphic Lunar module brochure printed in Germany for Grumman, ca.1967. With 7 mylar sheets each printed on both sides in color, stapled inside a gray printed folder. Folder includes flap listing the 118 LM parts detailed on the overlays. With three samples of thermal blanket attached to front cover. 8 by 10 inches.
2. Apollo Lunar Module Primary Guidance, Navigation and Control System. Student Study Guide. LM PGNCS. Level II. Familiarization Course F3100. Milwaukee: AC Electronics, 1967. 8 by 10½ inches.
3. Lunar Module Final Assembly Subsystem Installation. New York: Grumman Aircraft Engineering Corporation, 1966. 11 by 8½ inches.
4. Grumman in Space. New York: Grumman Aircraft Engineering Corporation, ca. 1967. 12 by 8 inches.
5. Lunar Excursion Module for project Apollo brochure. 8½ by 11 inches.
6. Apollo 11. The Lunar Landing brochure. 4¼ by 9¾ inches.
7. Lunar Module Subsystem Assembly and Installations. New York: Grumman Aircraft Engineering Corporation, 1967. 8½ by 11 inches.
8. Grumman Horizons, Vol. 4, No. 2, 1964. 8½ by 11 inches.
Provenance: Property of an institution.