1. [WALPOLE, HORACE.] Fugitive Pieces in Verse and Prose. 1758. 8vo. Maroon morocco, gilt. First edition.
2. [WALPOLE, HORACE.] A Catalogue of the Royal and Noble Authors of England, with Lists of Their Works. 1758. Two volumes. 8vo. Calf, spines gilt.
3. [WALPOLE, HORACE.] A Letter to the Editor of the Miscellanies of Thomas Chatterton. 1779. 8vo. Quarter vellum and marbled boards.
4. WHITWORTH, CHARLES. An Account of Russia as it was in the Year 1710. 1758. BOUND WITH: SPENCE, [JOSEPH]. A Parallel; In the Manner of Plutarch: Between a Most Celebrated Man of Florence; And One, Scarce Ever Heard of, in England. 1758. 8vo. Mottled calf.
5. RICHARDSON, JONATHAN. The Works of Jonathan Richardson. Containing I. The Theory of Painting. II. Essay on the Art of Criticism ... III. The Science of a Connoisseur. 1792. 4to. Sprinkled calf, spine gilt.
6. Another copy in tree calf.
7. HERBERT, EDWARD. The Life of Edward Lord Herbert of Cherbury, Written by himself. 1764. 4to. Red morocco, gilt.
8. JONES, WILLIAM. The Muse Recalled, an Ode Occasioned by the Nuptials of Lord Viscount Althorp and Miss Lavinia Bingham.... 1781. 4to. Disbound. Custom clamshell.
9. HENTZNER, PAUL. A Journey into England in the Year M.D.XC.VIII. 1757. 8vo. Calf.
10. HAZEN, A.T. A Bibliography of Horace Walpole. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1948. 4to. Cloth. Dust-jacket.
11. HAZEN, A.T. A Bibliography of the Strawberry Hill Press with Records of the Prices at which Copies have been Sold Including a New Supplement. London: Dawson's of Pall Mall, 1973. 4to. Cloth. Dust-jacket.