ILLUMINATED MANUSCRIPTSROXBURGHE CLUB.
1. Burlington Fine Arts Club. Exhibition of Illuminated Manuscripts. Printed for the Burlington Fine Arts Club, 1908. Folio ed. Original gilt-lettered cloth (neatly rebacked with original spine laid down).
2. COCKERELL. The Work of W. de Brailles. An English Illuminator of the Thirteenth Century. 1930. Cockerell's compliments slip pasted in; Althorp bookplate.
3. RHODES JAMES. Marvels of the East. A Full Reproduction of the Three Known Copies. 1929.
4. Chronicle of Akbar the Great. A Description of a Manuscript of the Akbar-Nama Illustrated by the Court Painters.1937. Chester Beatty compliments slip pasted in.
5. The St. Trond Lectionary. 1949. Althorp bookplate.
6. BARLOW. The Medieval World Picture & Albert Dürer's Melancholia. 1950.
7. HASSAL, ed. The Holkham Library. Illuminations and Illustrations in the Manuscript Library of the Earl of Leicester. 1970.
8. SPENCER. The Sobieski Hours. Academic Press, .
9. ALEXANDER, ed. An Early Breton Gospel Book. 1977.
10. BARKER, ed. Two East Anglian Picture Books. 1988.
Together 10 volumes. All published in London or Oxford, for the Roxburghe Club except as noted. Folio or large 4to. Copiously illustrated, primarily with facsimile plates, some in color. In original half morocco bindings except as noted. Overall excellent condition.