DUNCAN, ROBERT & JESS COLLINS.
7 limited editions including:
1. DUNCAN, ROBERT. Writing Writing.... [Albuquerque: Sumbooks, 1964]. Stapled wrappers.
First edition, limited issue number 3 of 25 signed and numbered copies with an original signed colored drawing tipped in, errata/additional poem leaves laid in as issued.
2. DUNCAN, ROBERT. Letters. [Highlands: Jonathan Williams, 1958.] quarter calf over marbled boards. While the colophon notes 60 hardcover copies were issued, this is number 11 of 15 presentation copies.
Unique copy with a full page signed inscription by Duncan describing the provenance of this copy.
3. MORGENSTERN, CHRISTIAN & JESS COLLINS. Los Angeles: Black Sparrow Press, 1970. Full leather, gilt titles to upper cover. Jess illustrates Morgenstern's classic.
Signed limited edition Letter 'W' of 26 signed and lettered copies.
4. MCCLURE, MICHAEL & JESS COLLINS. The Boobus and the Bunnyduck. San Francisco: Arion Press, 2007. Full cloth, with recesses for mounted illustrations to covers, accordian bound and housed in full matching cloth titled box. A facsimile livre d'artist.
Limited edition, one of 100 copies.
5. COLLINS, JESS. Three Poems. Berkeley: Bancroft Library Press, 2007. Sewn wrappers, title mounted to upper wrapper. Errata slip.
Limited edition, one of 35 copies.