Property of various owners
A large group including:
1. LEAR, EDWARD. A Book of Nonsense. London: Routledge, Warne, and Routledge, [1862.]
2. BARRIE, J. M. The Admirable Crichton. London: Hodder & Stoughton, [1914.] Deluxe edition signed by illustrator Hugh Thomson, one of 500 numbered copies in gilt decorated full velum.
3. KNIGHT, HILLARY. The Circus is Coming. New York: Golden Press, [1978.] First edition, signed by Knight and dated "New Years 1979."
4. MERRILL, JEAN & RONNI SOLBERT. The Elephant Who Liked to Smash Small Cars. [New York:] Pantheon, [1967.] A fine copy in original dust jacket.
5. Mother Goose. Vermont: The Janus Press, 1972. Signed by illustrator Helen Siegl. Limited edition portfolio of 200 copies, this an unnumbered proof copy.