A pair of late 18th century Swiss silver two-light candelabra
by Maistre & Perregaux, Lausanne, circa 1780
The candlesticks with demi-fluted swirl sconces and flaring rims, on knopped demi-fluted swirl tapering stems, with heavily flaring shaped circular bases, the detachable candelabra section with scrolling arms, waisted sconces and reeded bands, central baluster knopped finials, each engraved with a coat of arms, height 30cm, weight 45.5oz. (2)
- Please note the candelabra attachments are matched and made by Elie Papus & Pierre-Henry Dautun, Lausanne, circa 1780.