With infilled lettering and central leaf motif, fitted with a clapper. 13x15ins. (33x38cm)
PS Strathmore was built by Russell & Co., Port Glasgow, and launched in 1897 for John Williamson to be used on the Clyde passenger service. In 1908 she was purchased by the Admiralty and renamed HMS Harlequin based on the River Medway at Sheerness. In WW1 she served as a minesweeper out of Swansea, and fulfilled a similar role out of Sheerness in WW2. In 1943 she ran aground in the Medway and was a total constructive loss, being broken up two years later.