White Horse-Bottled 1930
By Appointment to His Majesty The King. The Old Blend Whisky of The White Horse Cellar.
Blended and bottled by White Horse Distillers Ltd., Lagavulin Distillery, Island of Islay and Glenlivet District, Glasgow and London. Screw cap, embossed lead capsule. In original cardboard tube within the original carton. Very good labelling with some very minor discolouration. Level: top shoulder. Blended, no spirit strength or capacity stated