BASEL IMPRINTS16TH CENTURY.
1. NANI MIRABELLI. Polyanthea.... [Petri]: 1512. Title printed in red and black in woodcut surround. Gothic type. Decorative initials. Lacking colophon.
2. CALEPINO. [Adam Petri for Leonhard Alantse in Vienna, 18 March, 1512.] Title printed in red and black in woodcut surround. Gothic type. Decorative initials. Top edge of title cut away, some worming.
3. [CURIO.] Dictionarium graecum, ultra ferrariensem. [Cratander, March], 1519. Title in woodcut surround. Rebacked.
4. PEROTTO. Cornucopiae. V. Curio: March, 1532. Elaborate woodcut title. Printer's device on title and last leaf. 18th century calf (rebacked).
5. CALEPINO. Dictionarium latinae linguae. H. Curio, 1544. Printer's device on title and last leaf. Upper cover detached.
6. CALEPINO. Dictionarium linguae latinae. [Petri: 1553.] Printer's device on last leaf.
7. Another copy.
8. NIZZOLI. Thesaurus Ciceronianus. Hervagius, 1559. Printer's device on title and last leaf. 17th century calf.
9. Another edition. Hervagius, 1563. 18th century calf.
Together, 9 volumes. All folio. In period blind-rolled calf bindings unless otherwise noted. Condition varies, dust-soiling and overall wear but generally sound.