[MAPS - REFERENCE.]
1. MORGAN, DALE L. & CARL I. WHEAT. Jedediah Smith and his Maps of the American West. San Francisco: California Historical Society, 1954. 7 maps, 6 folding including 3 housed in rear pocket. 5 leaves in front with underlining. Limited edition one of 530 copies.
2. HARLOW, NEAL. Maps of the Pueblo Lands of San Diego 1602-1874. Los Angeles: Dawson's Book Shop, 1987. 25 maps. Signed limited edition, one of 375 numbered copies.
3. HARLOW, NEAL. The Maps of San Francisco Bay from the Spanish Discovery in 1769 to the American Occupation. [Staten Island: Maurizio Martino, Nd.] 21 maps, one folding. Limited edition, one of 300 copies, a reprint of the 1950 Book Club of California edition.
4. PAULLIN, CHARLES O. Atlas of the Historical Geography of the United Sates. Washington & New York: Carnegie Institution & American Geographical Society, 1932. Dozens of maps and plates.
5. THOMPSON, THOS. A. Historical Atlas Map of Sonoma County California. [Fresno: The California Traveler/Mid-Cal Publishers, Nd.] Numerous plates and maps. Facsimile reprint of the original 1877 edition.
Printed Books, Maps and Manuscripts
Auction terms and conditions