1. SHILLIBEER, J. A Narrative of the Briton's Voyage, to Pitcairn's Island; including an Interesting Sketch of the Present State of the Brazils and of Spanish South America. London: Law and Whittaker, 1818. 8vo. Plates. Half calf. Boards detached. Scattered foxing. Third edition. Sabin 80483.
2. DELANO, AMASA, CAPTAIN. A Narrative of Voyages and Travels, in the Northern and Southern Hemispheres. Boston: E.G. House, 1817. 8vo. 2 engraved portraits, folding map (lacking outer half). Period calf, gilt. 1st edition.
3. A Voyage Round The World, in the years 1785, 1786, 1787, and 1788 ... under the Command of J.F.G. de la Perouse. London: G.G. and J. Robinson, 1799. 2 volumes. Library binding. Lacking Atlas volume. 1st English ed. Sabin 38962.
4. Memoir of the Late Captain Joseph Huddart. London: W. Phillips, 1821. 4to. Frontispiece portrait (foxed) and folding plate. Modern quarter morocco. Margin of title repaired. Large paper copy.
5. The Female Marine or Adventures of Miss Lucy Brewer. 1817. Fifth edition.
Together, 5 volumes.