1. [THORNTON, ALFRED.] The Adventures of a Post Captain. London: J. Johnston, . 8vo. Hand-colored engraved title and 24 hand-colored plates. Modern quarter morocco and marbled boards. 1st edition, 2nd issue. Tooley 484.
2. LIARDET, FRANCIS. Professional Recollections on Points of Seamanship, Discipline, &c. Portsea: William Woodward, 1849. Frontispiece and one color plate. Publisher's blindstamped blue cloth. 1st edition.
3. Navy Estimtes for the Year 1792.[London]: Ordered to be printed by the House of Commons, 9 February, 1828. Later quarter calf. Spine chipped.
4. VAUGHAN, WILLIAM. Memoir ... with Miscellaneous Pieces Relative to Docks, Commerce, etc. London: Smith, Elder, & Co, 1839. Frontis. Pebbled cloth. Spine chipped. 1st edition. Presentation copy, inscribed, "Mrs. Goodwin / from the author."
5. SCHLEGEL. An Examination of the Sentence in the Case of the Swedish Convoy, Pronounced in the High Court of Admiralty of England.... London: W. Wilson, 1800. 8vo. Half-title. Later Half-morocco.
Together, 5 volumes.
Books, Maps and Manuscripts
Auction terms and conditions