1. SMITH, WILLIAM. A Sermon on the Present Situation of American Affairs. Philadelphia: James Humphreys, 1775. 8vo. , iv, 32 pp. Recent quarter cloth. Evans 14459, Howes S697, Sabin 84651.
2. LATHROP, GEORGE. A Discourse Preached December 15th 1774. Boston: D. Kneeland, 1774. 39 pp. Half-title. Recent quarter cloth. Evans 13370, Sabin 39178.
3. [GRENVILLE, GEORGE.] The regulations lately made concerning the colonies, and the taxes imposed upon them, considered. London: J. Wilkie, 1765. 8vo. 114 pp. Modern cloth. Sabin 28770.
4. The Constitution of the State of Massachusetts, and that of the United States; the Declaration of Independence, with President Washington's Farewell Address. Boston: Manning & Loring, 1805. 119 pp. Period calf-backed boards. Dampstaining, boards worn.
5. Anno Regni Georgii III. Regis. London: Mark Baskett, 1762. 4to. Disbound.
Together, 5 volumes.