FORD, HENRY. 1863-1947.
Typed Letter Signed ("Henry Ford"), 1 p, 8vo, Dearborn, Michigan, June 21, 1937, to Ralph L. Pope, on personal letterhead, light spotting, thanking Pope for his gift to "our museum" of a "Columbia high-wheel bicycle and the framed pictures of the Pope Manufacturing Company."
The Edison Institute (also known as the Henry Ford Museum) in Dearborn, Michigan, was established by Ford in 1929, in part to preserve important items of Americana. The Pope Manufacturing company introduced the Columbia High Wheeler bicycle in 1878.