MOSER, BARRY. B.1940.
1. "Aaron Copland." Pen and ink drawing, 400 x 255 mm, signed and dated 1974.
2. Pen-and-ink portrait of an unidentified Victorian gentleman, signed and dated 1970; with a first impression of a photoengraved plate of the same gentleman.
3. "The poet (e. e. cummings)." Etched portrait, signed and dated 1969 in the plate.
4. Artist's proofs of two different etchings of the composer Charles Ives, signed and dated 1972.
5. Mock-up of a poster for a production of Tennessee Williams' A Streetcar Named Desire, Williston Academy, Easthampton, Mass., November 19-21, 1970; and printed copies of the lettering and the final poster.