A Florentine late 19th century pietre dure plaque of a parrot on the branch of a pomegranate
retailed by G. Ugolini, Florence
with paper label to the back inscribed G. Ugolini/ Established in 1868/ Fabricant de Mosaïque/ Bijouterie/ Florence/ Lung' Arno Acciaioli No. 18/ Via dei Fossi No. 11, within a giltwood frame, 25.5cm wide, 36cm high (10" wide, 14" high).