CATHEDRAL OF ST. FEODOR.
Feodorovskii Gosudarev' Sobor v Tsarskom Sele. [St. Feodor's Cathedral in Tsarskoye Selo.] [Moscow?: n.p., 1916?]
Folio. Title printed in red and black with decorative border in gold, dedication leaf printed in gold, color and gilt headpieces and borders, mounted color plates, and photographic illustrations. Original printed silk bookmark tipped to rear pastedown. Original patterned gold silk over boards. Light toning, inkstamps to rear free endpaper, some fraying of silk threads along edges.
FIRST EDITION. The Feodorovsky Cathedral was built in 1909-1912 by A. Pokrovsky as the church for the Tsar's Life Guards and Infantry Regiments but was destroyed during the 1917 Revolution. This lavish and scarce volume was produced soon after its completion and records all aspects of its design and furnishings. Fekula 6375.