Black infilled letting at top, with clapper. 6.5ins. (17cm)diam.
Submarine J2, built at Portsmouth and commissioned in 1915. She operated with the Home Fleet during WW1 and was transferred to the Australian Navy in 1919, where she operated out of Geelong, Victoria. She was paid off in 1922 and was scuttled in the Bass Strait ship graveyard, off Port Phillip Heads, Victoria.