1. The Journal of the Royal Asiatic Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Volume the First. London: John W. Parker, 1834. , 14 pp. 14 plates including 3 folding. 8vo. Recent cloth over marbled boards, gilt title to upper cover. Article and plates on the maritime vessels of Ceylon.
2. CHEYNE, ANDREW. Sailing Directions from New South Wales, to China & Japan.... London: J. D. Potter, 1855. , 212 pp. 8vo. Original embossed cloth, gilt titles to upper cover and spine. Chip to upper title page.
3. Anuario de la Direccion de Hidrografia Ano IV. Madrid: Deposito Hidrografico, 1866. xxiv, 331,  pp. 8 folding maps and charts. 8vo. Quarter calf over marbled boards. Gilt spine title.
4. The Mercantile Marine Magazine and Record of the Royal Naval Reserve. Vol. XVI January to December, 1869. London: Imray & Son, 1869., viii, 376 pp. 3 maps including one folding, illustrated plate and text illustrations. 8vo. Original embossed cloth gilt titles and illustration to upper cover and spine.
5. BOLLES, JOHN R. New London, A Seaport for the North and West, and Outport of New York.... New London: Power Press of George E. Starr, 1877. 24 pp. Folding frontispiece map and one additional folding map. 8vo. Original wrappers, shallow chips to upper margins.