COOPER'S MERCURY SOUVENIRS.
A collection of about 18 items from Gordon Cooper's Mercury Collection comprising:
1. 3 period 8 x 10 inch photolithographs of Mercury portraits and mission related activities and two 5 x 3 inch black and white photographs, one being a performance by "Astronaut Jose Jimemez" (Bill Dana).
2. A 7-inch vinyl record with card sleeve titled Pilot to the Stars with audio from Cooper's spaceflights. INSCRIBED AND SIGNED: "From my personal collection, Gordon Cooper" on the front cover.
3. A ½ by 1 inch segment of the gantry from Launch Complex 26 at Cape Canaveral in a 2 inch square plastic case.
4. A tie-tack made of metal "from the skin or shell of an actual fired Atlas-Agena missile," still wrapped on a descriptive card.
5. A hinged display box containing one Mercury tie tack and two sets of Mercury cuff-links.
6. A NASA Facts Project Mercury brochure, 4 pp and a Space Fact handbook issued by General Electric, 64 pp.
7. 2 postal covers and one postcard related to his Faith 7 mission, each SIGNED by Gordon Cooper.
The above are all listed on GORDON COOPER'S signed provenance note, included.