1935 Steyr 120S Super 2-Door Convertible
Chassis no. C368S
Engine no. C368S
Based in Steyr, Austria, the company was founded as Josef und Franz Werndl & Company in 1864 as a rifle manufacturer and became known as Steyr-Werke AG in 1924. The company began producing bicycles in 1894 and Steyr automobiles in 1915.
In January 1929, Dr. Ferdinand Porsche joined Steyr. The Great Depression hit hard and Steyr in 1929 produced short of 5000 cars and 1000 trucks.
In 1934, Steyr merged with Austro-Daimler-Puch to form Steyr-Daimler-Puch. The range produced in these years mainly consisted of very modern designs, sporting partially or complete unit construction bodies in streamlined livery.