Five publications related to Project Mercury:
1. "Mercury-Redstone III Sub-Orbital Manned Flight." April 28, 1961. Issued to members of Congress, containing a description of the MR-3 flight and related activities.
2. "Results of the Second U.S. Manned Suborbital Space Flight, July 21, 1961." 1961. Covers all aspects of Gus Grissom's Liberty Bell-7 mission.
3. Results of the Project Mercury Ballistic and Orbital Chimpanzee Flights. NASA SP-39. 1963. Describes the adventures of "Ham" on the MR-2 sub-orbital flight and "Enos" on the MA-5 orbital mission.
4. "Project Mercury Astronauts: Biographies." [1961.]
5. Faget, M. and R. Piland. "Mercury Capsule and its Flight Systems." Presented at the Institute of the Aeronautical Sciences 28th Annual Meeting in New York, January, 1960.
All but the last Washington: NASA. Various lengths. Each 11 by 8 inches. Original bindings.