Introduced for 1930 and powered by a Hotchkiss-based 1,021cc air-cooled v-twin engine, BSA's 9hp Scout three-wheeler was one of the most advanced of its day, featuring front-wheel drive, independent front suspension and inboard front brakes. Two passengers could be accommodated and there was generous luggage space within the boat-tail rear end. There was a four-wheeled (FW32) version offered in 1932 and the following year a derivative powered by a 1,075cc four-cylinder sidevalve engine, the T9, was introduced. This BSA three-wheeler was acquired by the current vendor in June 2001 having previously formed part of a small private collection, and has been exhibited at Newby Hall, Knavesmire, York and various other local shows over the years. Since acquisition the car has benefited from an engine rebuild (new cylinder liners, pistons, valves and valve guides) and various other works. The latter have included a repaint in red/black (from green); replacing both nearside hub bearings; repairing the starter motor; cleaning the fuel tank, carburettor and fuel lines; stripping and servicing the rear suspension; overhauling and relining the brakes; and fitting a new exhaust and 'honeycomb' front grille. All bills are available. Described as in generally good condition, this capable 1930s three-wheeler is offered with current road fund licence and Swansea V5. There are also various used spares available by arrangement with the vendor.