VOLLMANN, WILLIAM T. BORN 1959.
12 volumes including:
1. The Grave of Lost Stories. [Sacramento]: CoTangent Press, . Hand-colored illustrations after Vollmann. Small 4to. Bound text loose in black paper wrappers will illustrations after Vollmann. Fine. Limited edition, #36 of 200 copies, signed by Vollman and designer Ben Pax.
2. The Convict Bird, A Children's Poem. San Francisco: CoTangent Press, 1987. Illustrations by Vollmann. 4to. Original white self-wraps. Some soiling to wraps. Limited edition, #44 of 100 copies, signed by Vollmann.
3. You Bright and Risen Angels. London: Andre Deutsch, . Original blue cloth lettered in gilt, dust jacket. Fine. First edition, signed by Vollmann on the title-page.
4. The Rainbow Stories. London: Andre Deutsch, . Original black cloth lettered in gilt, dust jacket. Near fine. First edition, signed by Vollmann on the title-page.
5. The Ice-Shirt. London: Andre Deutsch, . Original black cloth lettered in gilt, dust jacket. First edition, signed by Vollmann on the title-page.
6. Three copies of: Whores for Gloria. New York: Pantheon Books, . Original quarter black cloth over boards, lettered in green, dust jacket. Fine. Each copy is a first American edition, signed and with an original drawing by Vollmann.
Lot also includes signed first editions of Thirteen Stories and Thirteen Epitaphs, (British and American editions); Fathers and Crows, (American edition); and Butterfly Stories (American edition).