A George IV rosewood Side Cabinet,
by Miles and Edwards,
the rectangular portor marble top above a paterae and leaf applied frieze, with a recessed shelf flanked by turned columns headed by doric pilasters and paterae on a lobed plinth base, stamped under the marble MILES AND EDWARDS, 1340 OXFORD ST, LONDON and numbered 3832, 149 cm. wide, 54 cm. deep, 94 cm high.